- I took a 9 mth course through work and am now a Canadian Certified Optometric Assistant
- I made the change from working average 60 hours a week (2 jobs) to cutting down to 1 and having normal hours
- Hubby was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes in Feb - I have a whole new respect for those with diabetes. It affects your entire lifestyle/family
- We have a new addition - Jax the tabby cat. Because we needed more pets!
- Son started 3rd year University
- Daughter in gr 11 and trying to decide where she wants to go from high school
Monday, October 31, 2016
Starting Fresh and New
Hello! Life has changed so much for my family and I over the last 2 years, more so this past year, that blogging, scrapbooking - everything - really took a back seat. So I've decided to leave my old blog as it is and start with a fresh and new look/blog. As life is starting to settle, I'm feeling the itch to get back at it again. I need to clean my craftroom that's for sure! Go through my photo's and share some with you. Some events of this past year?